Who We Are
TeCC — Technology Commercialization Center — established in 1999, comprises a consortium of technology and business experts who facilitate the transfer of inventions from the laboratory to the marketplace.
The combined expertise of the TeCC Team connects open innovation research done by small businesses with corporations seeking new technologies to expand or improve products and services.
What We DoTeCC guides organizations through the technology commercialization process, from how tech transfer works to a detailed description of the technologies currently available for licensing or partnerships. This commercialization of technologies results in new products and enhancement of existing products.
It's good for U.S. private businesses and good for the organization.
• provides SBIR/STTR support services for NASA Langley
• helps small businesses obtain seed funding through SBIR/STTR proposal assistance
• serves as technology export control agent for the National Institute of Aerospace (NIA)
• assists industry, universities, and federal laboratories to realize the commercial potential of their inventions through effective marketing strategies, and licensing support
• collaborates with regional aerospace and technology organizations to promote business development and foster economic growth
For available NASA Langley Research Center technologies TeCC urges you to visit the NASA LangleyTechnology Gateway.
Tell us your technology commercialization needs and we will help you achieve your technology goals.
Information was last updated on August 31, 2013. Website Manager - Duncan McIver